Do you want to set up a pool but your lawn has an uneven ground? No worries! We’ll teach you how to set up Intex pool on uneven ground without much work.
Intex pools are often bought by homeowners because they’re easy to use and long-lasting. However, problems may arise if the ground you’re setting your pool on is uneven. This is usually the case for most lawns.
Fortunately though, there are ways on how to set up Intex pool on uneven ground. We’ve got the steps that you need to follow in order to do this. Follow our guide and you don’t need to go Intex pool professional installation services.
Why Choose Intex Pools?
First of all, you may wonder why most people choose Intex pools above the other brands out there.
Are there other pools that fare better with the unlevel ground?
Well, the reason why we recommend Intex pools is because of two reasons:
They Are Made Out Of Very Durable Material
Even if you need to do some extra work to level the ground, you won’t have to worry too much about damaging the goods. Of course, they also don’t easily get punctured. This is great if you often have sharp objects in your lawn.
They Have Strong Frames
Most Intex pools are made out of very sturdy steel walls. They don’t easily wear out and they can keep your pool steady. It’s always best to have an ultra-frame type of pool if you want to keep it in place.
If you observe, Intex pools actually focus more on long shelf life and durability. The cool thing about a pool of strength is that even if the leveled ground were to sink a bit, it won’t affect the pool.
For the homeowners that are after those aspects, Intex pools are definitely a good choice. You’ll especially want to have all these strong aspects if you desire a good pool for your yard.
How To Set Up Intex Pool On Uneven Ground
So, now that you know why we choose Intex pools, it’s now time to go to the steps on how to set up an above ground pool on unlevel ground.
Now, the steps that we’ve provided below are quite long and tedious, but they’re extremely easy to do. As long as you follow them, then you should have no problem.
Take a look at the steps that we’ve listed below:
- Find the flattest area in your lawn (if you can’t find a totally flat ground).
- Clear the area for any dirt, debris, or grass that’s growing in that area with your sod cutter.
- Dig deeper and make sure to take out any roots growing underneath.
- Get a long straight board or plank along with some stakes so you’ll know how much you need to level the ground (the plank should measure around 6 inches longer than the ground radius).
- Take away all of the extra bumps in the ground and fill them into the holes.
- Buy a truckload of sand and create a 2-inch thick layer all over the place you want to put your Intex pool.
- Rake the sand in order to evenly distribute it.
- Pour some water over the sand to make it hard and compact.
- Use a roller to totally flatten the sand to the ground and even it.
- Buy a pool pad and spread it over the area where you’ll put your swimming pool.
- Add another layer of your pool pad in order to ensure better protection.
- Install your pool as per the instructions from your Intex pool’s package.
As you can see, there are twelve steps to do this procedure, which is actually pretty difficult if you’re not used to doing pool work. However, it’s not something that’s too hard to do. With our 12-step approach on how to set up Intex pool on uneven ground, you’ll have your pool ready in no time– right in time for your children to start playing around.
Do you want to have a nice Intex swimming pool in your yard but are afraid that the ground is too uneven to support the pool?
No problem! All you have to do is use our simple method of evening out the pool and you’re good to go. So even out your ground today and have your pool ready for use.